
Okay, So I have done nothing since I opened this ...well I have a tendency not to write down usernames and passwords because for the most part I try to keep them in the same realm so I don't forget...well I forgot...and now I have it back so hear it goes... I do not have my notes with me as they are in the car and I'm not going down stairs to get them...so I will do my best...
LoraLei:
Despite the early stages of pnuemonia (which we are fighting off no thanks to the medical community sending me home twice with out checking) she is doing great.
LoraLei is a first rate army crawler and will get across the living room to the christmas tree in a blink of an eye.
Her hobbies include: tearing paper, eating books, chewing on her fist, crawling, sleeping, coohing, and of course eating. She is a whopping 15 lbs 9 oz at almost 6 months and we are not sure but around 25 inches in length maybe more.
LoraLei loves music and so loves it anytime you sing to her or talk to her in a "if you happy and you know it..." voice.
She is such a strong girl and is mommy's little angel... I could not ask for more...a child sleeps through night (providing she is not sick) smiles and laughs at everything, doesn't fuss at almost anything and is staying true to her size in clothes ( she must have noticed mommy sweating thinking she was going to out grow the massive wardrobe her psuedo aunts and grandparents had bought for her)
As many of you know Mike and I have seperate ...but thought it would be good for all to hear we are trying to continue to make sure LoraLei grows up with both parents involved as much as possible. I will have photos soon of their most recent play date....what do daddies and little girls do? Play and Play until the pass out and that is exactly what happened ... I think they both enjoyed it.
I will update if incorrect ..but here it goes
Ocotber 23 rd was her first rice cereal feeding
November 4-10th somewhere in there is when she official became mobile with her army crawling
November 19th she strengthened and came after me in the nursery (she crawled from living room into the door way of the nursery where she could see me and then huffed at me to pick her up)
November 24th we transitioned to the big tub for bath ( she lays on the bathing sponge that use to go in the infant bath) and has discovered it is fun to kick her feet and splash mommy until she is soaking wet and then crawl away butt naked when mommy is trying to dry her off and put the diaper back on.
November 27th ish is when this cold developed that is now in the early stages of pnuemonia becuase no one would listen to me as usual I get that "Is this your first child?" and then the "Your a first time mom look" well people I do know how to use a stethescope ( spelling?) and her lungs are weezing to me!
Near the end of the first week of December: LoraLei discovers her upper body strength and is telling mommy what she wants to do...pulling up to be in her bouncy chair , or patting the legs of her swing and then looking at me and giggles in excitement as I put her in, and then clawing the play pen for the toy that is inside and she wants it ... but unsure if she wants in the actual play pen. Well I will post the pics I do have these are mostly old and yall have probably seen most of them they should have dates.
LOVE YA'LL
Karina and LoraLei Denise
***well I tried to add pics and only one file showed on blog so I will have to play with this***

No comments:
Post a Comment