Monday, December 26, 2005

SHE DID IT!!!

At 6:35 pm Today (December 26 2005) LoraLei sat up on her own for the first time. ( I think she wanted Auntie Cherie' to see before she left town)......AND TO TOP THAT OFF>>> she had pulled herself up on her bouncy chair so that she was kneeling and trying to reach her linka do in the chair and then she STOOD UP holding onto her chair (and promptly plopped back down)
If you do not already know LoraLei is well over her cold now.... the only trick is getting her into the doctors office to get her follow ups....I've been trying since the beginning of the month to get her in for her Well Child Check and Medicaid had screwed everything up and now that is straightened up now they don't have any appointments until February and I can't schedule an appointment for her meds either...they don't do that .... I have to call every morning around 830 to see if they can get her in (Hello people a single mom can't sit around all day waiting to see if you can get her in ....who ever heard of not scheduling an appointment ...not even if I try for a week or 2 or 3 in advance they don't do that...so I may have to change doctors because this is ridiculous....love the doctor but hate the office)

Hopefully I will have pics soon...I'm waiting on all the pics from my family members who have digital cameras (I'm still old fashion I guess, because even my 6 year old niece got one and I don't have one).

No comments: