Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So even though no one is reading this.... I will still continue to post...

1/09/2006 LoraLei weighs 16 lbs and 12 oz. Yeah LoraLei she finally gained more weight not that the doctors were concerned because she is obviously healthy it is just a shock when they gain a pound every two weeks and then it takes two months to gain one. ( she gained the last pound in 2 weeks)

She is getting braver...she pulls up on things to reach for something and then tries to hold on with one hand and grab with the other ...oh I am in trouble....I can not keep that girl stationary any longer. Nap time What? What is that...if something exiciting is going on ...forget it ...LoraLei is right there to see what is happening and how she can get in on it. Got to Love her!!! The innocence...the pure joy and happiness in her face...makes you melt.
Blog ya later
not that anyone is listenting (reading) anyway

Karina

2 comments:

Dina said...

./soothe

I read it but it would be nice to get more in depth details about you and not just LoraLei. Love ya. D

Karina said...

Hey Dina,

Okay so you are still reading LOL

Me: Working as usual...loosing more weight (I'm now 20 lbs under prepregnancy weight) ..and I start school on Tuesday. That's really about it...LoraLei, work, and school. Love ya
K