Toddling Toddlers:
It has come way too fast...LoraLei will be 7 months this Saturday and she is almost in this category!!!
She is pulling up and on and down on everything...I think previously I posted how she was brave and would take one hand off...well she is even braver and trying to just stand with no hands on anything...if you let her hold your fingers she takes steps and laughs all the way. So needless to say the bumps, tumbles, and scratching has started. Wednesday night it seemed every 5 secs she was bumping something...but she is a trooper...one quick sob and she's up again...I have got baby gates up and putting everything out of reach...but man she is determined LOL...
I've started to school this week...and as UTA would have it all my classes require research papers SUCKY!!! I have not written a research paper in 3 years!!! So, I have my hands full...and still working full time and playing with LoraLei full time....Insomnia here I come LOL
LOVE YALL

1 comment:
Dan
She gets a double wammy each side of the gene pool...Tri (cousin on myside) walked at 8 months and was climbing out of crib about the same time as Daniel...so at least I have the convertible crib...crib, transitional to a daybed to a fullbed.
Karina
Post a Comment