Thursday, April 20, 2006

Recent Updates:


Karina: Made a 95 on my research paper!!! GO ME GO ME ah ah ah GO ME ...I know I'm a nerd.

LoraLei: We took her picture with the Easter Bunny on the saturday before Easter and then on Easter Sunday we went to church with Nana and had Easter Dinner with her. As you can see LoraLei is in a beautiful purple dress...this dress was handmade by her Nana over 10 years ago and she has not allowed anyone to wear it...but she decided that her ganddaughter LoraLei could be the first and then the dress was promptly returned to Nana.

LoraLei also gave mommy a good present on Easter Morning and she took 4 unassisted steps to mommy so that mommy would pick her up. YEAH LORALEI!!!!
She is still in cruising mode (holding on to things), but by her birthday she should be a pro.

BIRTHDAY FYI: I will need peoples information to send out invites we are doing her party on June 17 in the afternoon...be prepared for swimming and fun.

No comments: