I have the plans put together persay for the party. However, I will NOT post the information on this site ...I try to maintain internet safety as much as one can with a site of this sort and do not believe it to be wise to post personal information such as time, places, names etc...you can call me crazy for that but with all the studies I have had to do on Criminology especially in the last year ...you would feel the same.
Anyway to let those who have an idea get some more details the party is as stated on June 17th and it will be at 3:30pm watch for your invite for location....if you are unsure you know how to reach me so either call or email and I will respond asap.
Everyone have a fun and safe Memorial Day ( I as usual will be at work...no BBQ for me) ...watch out for the crazies LOL and hopefully none of yall are one.
OH and Love to Our Katy Bug who had a successful day at Childrens on Monday and Happy Birthday to her OLD MAN Daddy Vic!!!
See you all soon,
Karina

No comments:
Post a Comment