Monday, July 03, 2006

This is Stolen from Dina who stole from Manda
...I know copy cat Karina LOL


1. I’m addicted to… Not quite sure...but Save a Lot has these Whale Crackers ( a poor person's goldfish crackers LOL) but I tell you they taste soo... much better than gold fish and only cost 99 cents ...I can not stop eating them!!!
2. My dream house… has changed ....all I want now is a little old world style cottage just right for me and LoraLei surrounded with land and trees....with neighbors not too far in the distance.
3. Last night… I ate Salmon and roasted potatoes...umm...and then read my scary book for school (Serial Murders and Their Victims author: Hickey.)... not very comforting for a single lady at night...then finished up with my regularly scheduled pushups and situps.
4. There’s nothing wrong with… coming from or living in humble means....its what's inside that counts not what you have.
5. When I was a kid… I always new that my job was going to be a job that allowed me to help people...hense the studies in Physical Therapy...and then onto Forensic Science...only now I will hopefully be able to offer help for those left behind ... if/when I finish school.
6. This weekend I shall… I don't know about this weekend...but Saturday Brooke and I took LoraLei to the Arboretum and took photos and then LoraLei and I hung with Uncle Perry and then Great Grandpa....this weeknd probably nothing ....except maybe visit Great Grandpa and Nana.

No comments: