Tuesday, August 22, 2006


As you can tell there are no photos from the arboretum on the site as stated in my previous post. Well my BLOG is having a tech issue...I can not upload photos!!!!!!!!!! It tells me they're uploaded and then you guessed it...THEY ARE NOT THERE........So when I get a chance probably 20 years from now I will get with tech support or something and get it straightened out. Until then I will continue to post when I have the chance but as you can see I have been so busy lately I have not had the opportunity in forever to put an actual post:

Updates:
I started School yesterday: taking 12 credit hours: scary I realized the other day it has been 3 years since I have taken more than 6 or 9 credit hours in one semester...so we will see how this goes...I use to take 14 credit hours and work 50 hours so lets see if I can take 12 work 40 and take care of LoraLei all at the same time>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>

LoraLei graduated to her toddler bed this weekend she loves going up and down from it and she has been a very good girl sleeping in it. The first night she got out twice and the second night 3 times and last night NOT AT ALL....but maybe that had to do with Aunt Dina wearing her out before she went to bed >>>>>>>WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU AUNT DINA AND KATY BUG.....WE WILL SEE YOU IN NOVEMBER xoxoxoxox>>>>>

Okay I am trying one more time to attach a picture
YEAH IT WORKED>>>>>>I think it just won't accept all the different files or something. ..........not the best pic I had but the only one that has uploaded so far.

No comments: