Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Boredom................

Well I am supposed to be preparing my Presentence Investigation Report (PSI) for the hypothetical offender and criminal profile I created early on in the semester....and I just can't get into it....of course my offender is a young male who failed to properly "attach" and now has of course murdered a female...but you know what ... I really don't care to write about it right now and give a "recommendation," for sentencing.....

Anyway this paper is due by noon on the 12th (Sunday) so we will see .... I will probably pull an all nighter Saturday and let the creative crazy juice flow and see what I come up with. ... But right now...it's not there.

So anway....

LoraLei has been very rambunxious lately....wanting to ruff house and just giggling as much as a little girl can...........

We are scheduled for a Dr. appt. on the 15th and we have pictures getting taken this week as well....so hopefully I will have some cute pics for the Holidays.

I guess that is all right now.

K & LL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to school to be?