Thursday, December 07, 2006

LoraLei:

Well LoraLei now has a cold that has been going around...but at least there's no fever to go with it...just the yucky congestion and what not...
She's scheduled for her 18 month well child on 12/27/2006 so I will have new stats for everyone....but probably not much different than the last...probably still around 30% on growth etc... ...she's just tiny :)

Our little girl is growing up so fast...she knows when it's night night time and you can tell her to get into bed and (if she's not tooo tired) she will crawl up in and have you tuck her in...

Her most recent "thing" is as she gets sleepy she wants to get into the recliner and kick back and just relax with a good book for a few minutes before she goes to bed and starts her traditional routine that we've been doing since she was about 3 months....but you can't rush "her process" or you get a cranky LoraLei :)

I must say I am very happy to have a child that eats just about anything....I guess she's a true Texan because she loves Tex Mex...you better not have some spanish rice or tamales around and not give it to this child or you will have a melt down on you hands LOL...I'm so use to seeing kids now days that are so picky and only want chicken nuggets...well I am proud to say LL doesn't even know the meaning of those two words! I probably have her Ms. Nette to thank for that...she helped us start LL off on all fresh produce... most of which was home grown at her house unitl she had to move and you can't really move a garden with you...now we just belong to a co-op at Farmers Market so every two weeks we have to do the EARLY run for our girl to have her fresh produce!

I think that's it:
LoraLei Healthy, Happy, and growing every second!
Mommy happy to be done with school and happy with her grades and excited about her new career under way!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Yay for our big girl! Now bring her to my house so I can spoil her endlessly!!!!! =)

Love you guys!