Sunday, November 04, 2007

Okay so here's the skinny:

I got my badge on November 1st
I got my certificate and officially graduated November 2nd
My first day of Patrol is this Monday November 5th (aka: My Birthday!)
...I will be working the Southeast Division on Days for the next 7 weeks with only Wednesday and Thursdays off .
So that's about it for now

3 comments:

Dina said...

I tried to call you on your birthday but the house number I have is not correct :( So....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!! I hope it was a great one. And because I am being a total slacker, I mailed your present to you ON your birthday :P

Love you bunches!!!!! and I will see you soon!

Jeff and Mary said...

You have come so far. You made it, your in a job supporting your sassy little one and you are looking HOT why you do it all. When you get a break, if you ever take a break, you need to come see us and take LoraLei to Disneyland! Post more pictures!

Mark, Michelle, Tava, and Connor said...

What's up kiddo.

That's exciting. What is your badge #. I haven't heard from you in a while. Nice work. That was a very hard academy to pass. You will do great.