Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Okay....so I posted photos but have not posted any stories:

LoraLei's Birthday Party:

WAS AWESOME!!!
Thank you to everyone who came and all the wonderful gifts that were given to her .... she loves them ALL!!
We sure know how to throw a shindig...we had about 30 guest, pizza, wings, fruit, sodas and the most wonderful cake.
LoraLei swam in the pool and hung on her favorite friend Scotty for most of it. LoraLei wore her lil Tiara and clip on earrings and princess wand... she was quite the lil Diva.


San Antonio:
My trip was AWESOME... Cole and I had a wonderful time. Sunday we spent the day with his family and it was his lil' cousins 1/2 birthday party. That was great being with the family and getting to know everyone. Monday I went to the Spa and was completely pampered with a 2 hour massage etc... then I went back to the apartment and relaxed and then we had Dinner at Ricky and Rhonda's...date night :)
Tuesday Cole had the entire day off...so we went to Schlitterbahn and then went home totally water logged and yes sunburned. We then made dinner together and had a quiet evening at home. Wednesday was SHOPPING DAY. I spent all afternoon at the Prime Outlets in San Marcos....ohh and there is this wonderful Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...UUMMMMM...I bought fudge and chocolate ...and of course left it at Cole's so I WOULD NOT eat it all LOL LOL.... Then Thursday rolled around...I floated down the Comal River twice. The first time was way early in the morning and very peaceful ...then I went the 2nd time I went it was obviously later and so the sun got me and toasted my skin...the front half of my body was red and the back half NOTHING....then met with Cole for Lunch (he had to work) got a flick and then we had dinner together before I had to go to the airport. Then Cole's Mom and Dad were so awesome to pick me up from the airport Thursday night.
Is that enough information for all the inquiring minds out there?

Anyhow...it was a great time...Cole and I really enjoyed our time together and it was really nice to get away.

1 comment:

thegilbreathfam said...

It looks like things are going well for you now! I'm so happy for you. We really need to get together! please call me if you can. i've gotten your number a few times from your mom. If i don't hear from you soon, I'll do that again. Miss you, Amanda