Well I haven't updated Soooo Here it goes....
Single once again....by choice. Things just didn't work out.... anymore information than that you'll have to ask me personally.
Anyhow LoraLei is great and is doing wonderful in Gymnastics right now. She loves to go to class with Ms. Angie and practice her flips and balance beam (her favorite). She comes home and shows me her rolls and she has to walk every curb she finds to practice her beam moves. Its so wonderful to see her find joy in something. LoraLei is so active it's a constant struggle trying to find things to keep her occupied, motivated, and stimulated. I'm going to be a bragging mom yes I know...but I have to say I have been blessed with a VERY BRIGHT little girl. She has amazing observation skills, context clues, and problem solving skills for such a young child. She can not only put a+b=c but she will do a+b=c if d+e=f and so forth if you get what I mean. She will go over an entire weeks itinerary without any coaching just based off of what we have causally talked about. She likes to know WHY? about everything... and yes this gets so frustrating at times, but she is asking because she's trying to figure out this ever changing world she lives in.
LoraLei has a big girl full size bed with princess bedding now. I've got huge bubble letters spelling out her name in her new room. We are really loving our new place. It's so close to Uncle Perry and its close to our favorite mall and it's got a decent enough neighborhood that we can workout in it.
Can you believe this little three year old will RUN ...seriously like a runner/jogger with me. I push her in the jogging stroller and she'll be like Mamma I want to get out and run...and she will run a pace with form and everything that I can't just walk to keep up with her I actually have to jog a lil to keep up with her. So far with me she usually goes about 1/2 mile ...rest a lil then goes some more...however, Perry reports she'll run a mile with his kids on a regular basis.
I've got quite the little energizer bunny on my hands.
LoraLei has decided to be a "bug Baby" for Halloween this year. For those who don't know she has this set of baby dolls by Anne Gedes dressed as different animals or bugs etc... and one is a Lady bug baby...hence "bug Baby" so LoraLei will be a Lady Bug for Halloween ...ITS SO CUTE. I will definitely post pics when I get them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3am2em-PxaY

No comments:
Post a Comment