Thursday, December 25, 2008

WoW So Okay...
So my family does the Family Christmas on Christmas Eve every year...so that went all hunky dory. My brother -in-law gave himself an Acura NSX...so it was pretty cool..cuz he let me drive it. WHOO HOO

Anyway so I'm out to Dinner tonight (Christmas Day) with my Mother and Grandpa (her dad) and BAM he hits me with it again!!!
"So Do you plan to get remarried?!" Well Grandpa if the occassion should arise ...yes. "Well I just don't see raising LoraLei with out a Father!" " I mean a live in Father...it's not right." Well jeeze thanks. You know I don't mind being single... I'm not gonna choose to be forever single and never remarry....but I'm not gonna get married to the first thing that comes along just to satisfy my families' want for me to have a "man around the house." I'm well aware of the different influences a mother and father ( or role models of such) have on a child. However, I feel it unnecessary to be pointed out to me every 5 seconds that I'm single and LoraLei doesn't have a "live in Father." IT'S NOT GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING>>>> I'm not gonna just get married to get married or rush something to just satisfy others....that won't help anyone either!
UUUURRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Dina said...

SO yeah. I need to learn to scroll down because I saw the video up top and didn't scroll down and figured you hadn't been posting. Stupid me. I just happened to roll the mouse down today and saw the pics of dad and then had to back track.

I agree with you. Don't jump on the first thing that comes along and says he loves you because usually...the first one is psycho. Go for the tenth and then we can talk...LOL.

Love you!!!