
Been Busy:
Well I haven't posted in over a week, because I have been so busy with work and school. My boss had gone out of town, so as usual I had to hold the fort down plus 2. LoraLei had her WCC on January 31st and is weighing in at 16lbs and 15oz and 26.5 inches long. She still seems so tiny, but they say she is in the 70% on growth. I'm stuck home today, because I have Strepp YEAH!!! So needless to say the baby is at the sitters anyway to make sure I do not pass it to her. Nana came over yesterday all day and helped with LoraLei and we thought I was doing better, but oh around 3:30am my body was saying HECK NO. That's about the gist of what is going on....OH my really cool shopping cart cover arrived today. I ordered it on Ebay from the Pink DragonFly its a lady in California that makes custom covers and it cost the same as buying the ugly ones at Babies R Us...so LoraLeis is girl camoflauge (pink and green) on one side and then pink and red hearts on the other with a matching camo bag and pillow....so cute....originally it was going to be all camo but her machine went on hiatous so I would had to wait another 2 weeks so I opted for an instock item. Well that is my news for now.
Check out the Picture of Mommy and Baby

1 comment:
Happy Valentines Day!!!!! Katy and I love you guys =)
Post a Comment