Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Well we have been soooo busy.
LoraLei is coming along so beautifully...she is climbing everything, walking along the couch, and starting her babababas and mamamamas and gigigis. It is so cute to see her talk to her dollies and decide what toys are hers and what she is willing to share (although we are teaching her to share always). We are attempting the sippy cup at the sitters (in place of the bottle) and on the weekends with her juice feeding so we can hopefully have the bottle gone by her first birthday as recommended (still nursing though...that will continue until her first birthday as well unless she decides to not anymore). She really doesn't want much to do with the sippy cup except to bite it while teething...however, at Grandpa's last week she did figure out that she could get stuff out ...but that has only happened that day so we are still working on it. LoraLei is still quite petite...even though they said at her 6 month ( she was really 7 months at the time..so I would think the calculations are off) WCC she was in the 70% she is 8 months now and can still wear size 6 month with no problem and people are asking if she is only 5-6 months old. Fine by me though... it means I can get more wear out of her clothes and less weight to lugg around :).

Updates on Me:

Work work and work...and no sleep.
I took my first test for school on Tuesday and it looks like I may have an "A"...won't be for sure until the teacher is done with his curve...or the disputed questions ( I have 3 I am disputing) so that makes me feel really good...compared to last semester to where I had failed my first test miserably.

No comments: