Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Update:
I finally got LoraLei a pair of striderites that fit properly. I took her directly to the striderite store and had them fit her and have her walk around in them.
Size 4.5M at Striderite (obviously the other store fit her wrong). Anyway they are a pink and white sneaker...SOOO CUTE and LoraLei picked them out and loves them. Striderite has gone up in the years...the basic shoe is now $42.00 on average...anything lower is because its on clearance.... LoraLei's shoes cost more than her mommy's!!! But that is okay its what is necessary to make sure her feet are protected and she is walking properly. I'm going to have to do a search to see if there is an outlet nearby...(this is when Florida would come in handy...they had a striderite outlet near LoraLei's Uncle Dan).

I'm glad school is done for the semester happy with my GPA 3.5!!!! and on the rise. Registration opens in June so I will find out what classes I can and will take then....the wonderful world of Forensics and Criminology (Criminal Theory).

I should have the plans for LoraLei's birthday party figured out by the weekend so I can get invites out in time....sorry about the delay just plans keep falling through.

Love yall,
Karina

No comments: