Updates:
I made a 97.7 on my Crime Scene Analysis!!! Unfortunately the A on the Final and A on the project did not compensate enough for the C on the Midterm to bring me to an A so I got a B overall in the class....I'm still happy about it though...I got a 3.5 for the semester (1 A and 1B). Its amazing how you can improve on certain things when you release some baggage. These are the best grades I have gotten in a while. So I am proud of myself and looking forward to next term rather than dreading it.
LoraLei is doing well....she had fun at Taste of Addison last weekend ...she got her first Tied Dyed hat...we had bought her first pair of Striderite walking shoes...but have to take them back I didn't like how they fit when we got home (her feet are a little pudgy).
Anyway still no concrete plans for her Birthday party....still waiting to see how things go and availability of funds and good attitudes for those that I would like to attend the party.

No comments:
Post a Comment