Friday, May 12, 2006

Updates:

Well LoraLei is walking...still drunken sailor walking but walking and has been for a few weeks...so now I'm having to gather a stride-right fund to get her first pair of walking shoes.

Birthday Party: plans are currently on hold...not sure what we are going to do at this point for her birthday.

Me: I got an A in my first Class Institutional Corrections and I got an A on my final for Criminal Careers and Behavior Studies but I will not know my overall grade for that class until my Crime Scene Analysis comes back. (fingers crossed I procrastinated on that project and pulled a midnight oil so... I could get an A like the other class or I could wind up with a C no telling with this teacher.)
No pictures to post plus I am at work so even if I had them I couldn't. I will update again later when I get the chance.

Karina

No comments: