URRRR!!!!!!!
Federal Financial Aid
Can't do school with it and can't do it with out it!!!
So I don't know if this is state wide or nation wide or what but my loans for school still are "in processing" although they show a disbursement schedule date of 8/18/06 and its already the 2nd week of classes and I can't get all my aid to finish paying for all my fees and books !!! Sure I've been offered emergency loans or advances from boss and friends but what if it never comes through or there is some thing holding it up and as it would be typical for the school to not tell you>>Ms. Tressler you forgot to check this one box/////they will just let it sit there unfinished until a miracle happens and you get through to someone on the phone.
To top it off you can't contact the school...lines are always busy except after hours with no answering service, emails are not returned, and neither are faxes so I'm just waiting as I get further behind for not having books and approach the deadline for being dropped because of nonpayment. I'm thankful for the aid but man it can really start you year off bad when the big man is slow delivering.

No comments:
Post a Comment