Saturday, September 02, 2006

LoraLei and Daddy:

LoraLei and Daddy completed their first full week of visitations and all parties are good. They have had fun this last week visiting G-ma and G-pa Smith, pappy, and shopping at Target. I will see if I can get some pics of them together here soon. As everyone should know by now Mike and I have finalized everything and so now things are getting in order and everyone is getting along. Just wanted to send an update to all those in blog world who depend on LoraLei's site for information.
I will be scheduling a well child check here in a few weeks and so I will have updates on her statistics...but so far she seems to be weighing in around 21-22 lbs and about 28.5 inches and she is in a 5.5 shoe at Stride Rite. UNCLE DAN LET ME KNOW IF KIM FINDS DEALS AT THE OUTLET I WILL SEND MONEY .... the pair I just bought cost a whopping $45.00 for one pair of sneakers....she will wear probably 2 months.
Anyhow my classes are in full force and I'm still waiting on some of my books from the bookstore (out of stock) and so I'm am fretting...first time I have taken on 12 credit hours in a while and it is a LOT>
Love you ALL
Karina

No comments: