Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Okay...I'M SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at work and normally I am so busy that I don't even get the chance to take lunch.Well I have nothing to do and I have a girl I'm training....so, I'm making a test for her to take and making her read all of our rules for the companies we are dealers for and then writing them in her own words to prove she understands them...LOL I know it sounds mean...but when it's slow and you need something to do...the joy of rookies.

On another note I think it may be the weather change...but LoraLei's allergies are acting up again ...so poor kid has the icky nose syndrome right now.

I'm still working on school... I was up until 3 am this morning studying and I still have 80 pages to go before I can take my test that I have to take tonight...( I think before midnight!!!)

Any case my insomnia has returned full force...I haven't had it this bad since Highschool....so last night I took a break from studying and next thing you know I'm cleaning the apartment and if it wasn't 3am I probably would've started trying to hang items I have been wanting to hang for a year now.... then I realized how late it was and that I had a full day today and forced my self into the bath to help me relax and my head hit the pillow at some point around 3am and then rise and shine (1st try 6am....no success until 7am)..that is how I know I'm old. Before I could stay up all night and all day and never really feel the effects and I would jump on up...but now I'm like OHHH ........do I have to move, LOL.

....New topic:
I have found some of my old friends that I use to hang out with pre-marriage to Mike....so finally a social life again...or the beginning of one and I must say it is refreshing to run into old friends and pick up where you left off ( the good old friends that were always dependable and know what it means to move forward in life and not stay stagnant). It is sad though to hear the stories of those with so much potential and they just throw it away...but we each make our choices....

Anyway hope all is well with whomever reads my blog and for those who don't ....whatever....

Love ya

Karina and LoraLei

No comments: