SO.... YES The Insomnia has begun.... Karina would not be Karina if she did not spend at least part of the year as an insomniac.
So classes started August 21st...... here's the low down...
Correctional Caseworking and Counseling: STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TEXT BOOK WHICH IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA THE SCHOOL BOOKSTORE AND IT WAS ORDERED THE WEEK OF AUGUST 21ST. PLUS I HAVE SUBMITTED MY ASSIGNMENTS VIA THE TEACHER'S REQUEST AND SHE IS SAYING SHE DID NOT RECEIVE SO IS POSTING ZEROS ( I have sent two arguing emails hoping they won't bite me later...and I am waiting for a reply)!!!
On a Better Note:
Police Ethics: 93
Probation and Parole: 92
and of course my favorite ...any of you who know me well would know this is my fav!!!
Criminal Theory: 100!!!!
Anyway that is what is going on in my corner of the world...when I'm not studying I'm searching the net for Halloween costume ideas for LoraLei or things to spend non existent money on that I don't need anyway and will never buy anyway because I can always justify why I don't need it ( no fun) ... I just can't find any costume that I like or I see suitable for my little girl....or at a good price. Nana has offered to make one...but still can't decide what.... we are open to suggestions.
LoraLei has had a huge growth spurt...don't know exacts yet and it will be a while before I get her in....Evidently the Dr. is over booked and I am on a waiting list for well child check ups ???? Crazy but ...the things you do for a good Dr. however, we have a follow up on Thursday for them to check her "anemia," to see if she really is anemic or if she was just having a low iron day when they took it... I wouldn't be surprised it will go right in line with everything else our little girl has dealt with in her short (but cherished) existence. For those wondering: YES her diet does inlcude iron rich foods....this didn't start until we started her on a combo of cows milk and breast milk....but you can't breast feed forever LOL (unless you want to be on the news or something LOL...just in case you never caught the story of the mom bfeeding until age 5-6)...and yes she is on an iron supplement right now....so I will hopefully have answers next week....hopefully we can stop the supplement.

No comments:
Post a Comment