So LoraLei had her first trip to the State Fair this weekend. Her and Daddy went on Saturday afternoon. She came back with this stuff dog that is probably 2-3x's her size that Mike won for her. So I will have pics soon of her "loving" the puppy. She has either named the dog "daddy," or she is just acknowledging that daddy gave it to her, because every time she wants the dog its "daddy,daddy" and then she gets the dog and loves on it. Anyway it was cute. LoraLei is already for the Halloween season: she has got her piglet costume, two trick or treat buckets to choose from, a Halloween sleeper, Halloween Slippers (THANKS AUNT MISSY), Halloween socks, and a "Mummy's Girl" Halloween shirt, and a Halloween baby toy that is a bear dressed as a pumpkin and when you pull down on the bear it extends and then shakes and vibrates all the way up ( you know those toys that usually go on carseats or something). I don't think she needs any more Halloween gear LOL.
LoraLei is becoming more vocal or at least using her few words in the proper context now so she is quite the bossy little girl ( but what first born/only child little girls aren't).
I guess I will include more once I get the photos developed.
love ya

No comments:
Post a Comment