Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Once again the Procrastinating Karina PREVAILS!!!

I got a 94 on my PSI report...and I only took maybe really 2 -3 days max to do it! In reality the vast majority was done in 1 night but I technically started it nights prior!

So that is awesome as long as I don't bomb the final that is as good as a GOLDEN A!!!!!!!

Although I'm irritated with my Ethics course... I submitted my Final over 2 weeks ago now and still NO GRADE POSTED....that's just torture!!!!

I just hope I got an A on the paper ( it's been years since I've gotten less than an A on a paper but you never know for sure!)

ANYWAY EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING...and don't forget between all the chowing down to actually pause and think of all the wonderful blessing we have all received this year!

No comments: