Update on LoraLei:
Okay so here is the updates on our lil' girl.
Her UTI results were Negative...and then her VCUG results showed
that her Kidney Reflux appears to be gone now. YEAH !! that means no surgery!
However, our lil' girl had Roseola!
That's all over now...only had to miss one week of work and school.
She had her "well child" check up and here are her stats:
Height: 31.25" (55%)
Weight: 22.0 lbs (30%)
So she is still tiny...but they are all excited that she is above her normal 15%...but they figure she will be small seeming her mama's stature of an entire 5'1" LOL!!!
LoraLei is a very busy girl now days....she tells everyone yes or no and what she wants and doesn't care if you agree or not.......she can almost open the doors ( or at least in my apartment)...unfortunately knows how to open the OVEN DOOR!
Anyhow there are tons of new things lately ....almost on a daily basis...........I hopefully will have pics soon... I was hoping to take pics prior to Christmas but I had to cancel due to her having Roseola.......so I'm trying to get another appointment..so we will see!
Laters

No comments:
Post a Comment