I'm Terrible About Posting
Okay so once again I have not posted.
Well truth be told... I don't have TIME!!!
We just completed our 20th week at the Academy and things are getting pretty hectic.
Last week I completed my Police Vehicle Operations Course so I am certified to drive per se LOL...
I have my last regular exam on the 20th ...then we have our Cumulative Final on the 27th and then I take TCLEOSE on the 4th (the day after Labor Day....that is SOOOO wrong!!!).
In about a week I will get OC Sprayed and have to attempt an arrest on a noncompliant individual...
The next week we are the Actors for our Senior Class and get to play bad guys out in Fair Park and they have to effect patrol, response and make an arrest
Then I think the next week we get the TASER or the 5 sec Lightning ride as they like to call it...
Then we do the 30 sec War (basically a noncompliant arrest that consist of strikes, and kicks if necessary and getting them to the ground)
At some poin in October we do our nights at Fair Park
Anyhow it's very busy!!!!
LoraLei is as cute as ever. She has got an ATTITUDE!!! So that can be a challenge at times....but she does do some things very well that other kids her age don't do: puts her dishes in the sink, place napkin in her lap before eating, throws away her trash, and says please and thank you. However, if I could only get her to listen as far as when to come or stand in a certain spot or not scream just because or not pull my hair because she thinks it's funny.....LOL take what we can get and try to do better with the rest. She sure can wear a person out! OHHH BUT WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD!!!! LOVES TO MY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD NEWS!!!
Elizabeth had her baby!!
July 27th
Brooklyn Michelle Jones
8lbs 6 oz and 20 inches
She is gorgeous!!!!!
LoraLei is already excited about baby Brooklyn....and hopefully they will move back to Texas and get to know each other!!!

1 comment:
Yay to Elisabeth! I want to see pictures!!! Oh and I am currently working on a non dramatic response to your email. (Trust me, I need a lot of work!)
Post a Comment