Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Well I'm almost done with Field Training...so I guess I should post since all yall keep begging for it LOL>>>> I know I'm terrible!!

Things are going well...I'm having a blast at my job....truly loving it. There are some challenging days, but what job doesn't have that. Overall....LOVE IT!!

I get off Field Training April 22nd but whose counting and then off probation October 23rd.
It's been a journey and so far has been well worth it and I look forward to what the future holds for LoraLei and me.

As usual I have limited time for a social life. I will probably end up with the 4pm-midnight shift ...which is what I want. It gives me a great amount of time with LoraLei and I still get a pretty normal sleep schedule...however, it doesn't allow for much of a social life or the normal dating schedule. I just think it's important that I have time with LoraLei while I can and that schedule allows the most. It's not guranteed....I could still end up with the crappy 11pm-7am shift ...which allow me NO SLEEP URRGHHH!!!

Perry and his new wife Kara are watching LoraLei for me temporarily as we had an incident at her daycare so I pulled her out. She LOVES her aunt Kara. She's pretty awesome is great with LoraLei...well actually she's great with all the kids in the family. LoraLei is having a blast spending time with her cousins so I think it will work out for the best.

Hopefully I will have new photos soon. We did a 4 generation family photo not too long ago (Thank Ric and Beth) and those should be coming in soon.

LoraLei is very much into playing the mama role with her baby dolls...she has to cook for them, feed them, walk them, change them, rock them and so on and so on.

LoraLei is still tiny as ever...she's looking pretty tall to me, but we'll have to see how she measures on the growth charts at her next well child visit in June. She's weighing in at about 28lbs and has been for probably the last 6 months or so...so I think she's still pretty petite on the growth scales. Her hair has stayed curly!! WHOO HOO....It's beautiful...she's got the same golden sandy color all the kids in my family had, but the top is straight and the ends curl up/... the other kids at her daycare would call her goldy locks LOL. Her eyes still haven't stayed one true color. Some days they are brown...others green and they even change to blue...so not even a true hazel???? I guess that's all I got for now.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Okay, hello. When did Perry get married (heck, when did the divorce become final?). Those details are minorly important! :P

EMAIL ME