WELL Unless they come and take it back...I'm Officially OFF TRAINING!!!
WHOOO HOOOO
No more being graded at the end of every day and wondering oh no...did I uhh drive too slow or too fast, why does my trainer have that look on his face? blah blah blah etc...etc...
Anyhow it has truly been a blast so far...I know several are wondering how can I say that Police work is a blast...
Ok True we can deal with some pretty shady characters and crappy situations...but really it is exciting work...you never know what you're going to be doing day to day...you can try and plan somethings ...but in reality it is truly a new day every day.
Anyhow LoraLei is doing well. She's having a blast spending time with her Aunt Kara and Uncle Perry. Kara is so great with LoraLei...I can barely get my kid to come home LOL
I've been busy as usual with work and school and LoraLei..but I am attempting to make more time for myself or a social life...not necessarily doing so successfully but attempting.
I received some sad news the other day. Apparently Shadow has been missing since January. Mike said that she had been getting out of Derrick and Jodie's backyard and the pound would always call them and let them know and they'd pick her up...well evidentally she got out this last time and she hasn't been heard of. So if anyone sees a dog that looks like Shadow Baby ...call her name and see if she comes so we can get her home. I worry that she's out there or something bad has happened...but then again I hope since she was so beautiful that maybe someone gave her a home. Obviously I would have been looking for her had I heard sooner, but given the time...with her being registered and all I'd think she's somewhere else by now.
That's it for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment