

Okay for those wondering who I've been seeing.....
This is Cole....
He is currently living in San Antonio which sucks...but he comes back to Dallas every chance he gets. Anyhow I do have to say so myself...but we look totally cute LOL.... and for those in town ....ya'll will meet him at LoraLei's Birthday Party as he is driving in from San Antonio to join in the festivities and then I'm taking a week long vacation that has long been awaited.
He is a total sweet heart and is very good to me ....probably more than I deserve at times with my crazy schedule and just pure craziness LOL. I will have more photos to post in the next few weeks of LoraLei's AWESOME PARTY we are throwing her and then photos from my trip (I'm of course going to San Antonio...w/out babygirl....and taking some time for me....and of course Cole LOL....I'm going to the Spa and probably float down a river or too...make it to Sea World etc...) I'm so excited since I have not had a vacation in over 6 years.
Anyhow Blog Later
LOVE Ya
Karina

No comments:
Post a Comment