Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Mom MELTDOWN!!
I just told my soon to be 4 year old that her Birthday Party was canceled and she wasn't getting anything anymore until she cleaned her room and kept it clean. Seriously!!
LoraLei is bright enough and knows how to clean her room. Her room and her dad's is clean, she cleans at Aunt Kara's so there is NO REASON why the child can't clean at Mommy's house. I'm fed up with the destruction of her stuff and then the screaming she does when she can't find what she wants or it's ruined cuz she didn't take care of it! LoraLei's got one month to shape it up or the party and her big exciting gift I was getting her is a no go....................

1 comment:

Dina said...

You tell her woman! RAWRZ and stuff. LOL. I am sorry you are having to be mean to her but you are right...she knows better.