Time to Update:
LoraLei's Birthday is coming up. We are doing a Gymnastics Party at her Gymnastics studio...so it's gonna be loads of fun. I originally planned on getting her a Cockatiel (bird) for her Birthday....but sooooo many people have expressed concern that I'm actually re-thinking the gift. I've been working ... I've started up with martial arts again....my partner at work is actually one of the instructors soooo..... I pay for my partner to beat me up! LOL LOL. In June I'm going to Chicago with some of my co-workers. It's gonna be a blast. We're gonna catch a Cubs game at Wrigley Field, go to Great America, and catch some festivals. Then I'm planning on taking LoraLei to San Antonio in July....for a fun Mommy Daughter trip. We plan on hitting Sea World and Schliterbahn and many other things to do in San Antonio.... we'll probably camp vs getting a hotel.

No comments:
Post a Comment