Sunday, July 12, 2009

WOW I haven't posted in forever!!









Well LoraLei's Birthday Party was AWESOME!!


This summer has been one of the best by far. LoraLei has matured so much over the last year and she's really at a fun age. We are constantly doing something. She's in Gymnastics twice a week. I'm in taekwondo ( was once a week...but mama needed more lesson time and is now going twice a week). We have season passes to the local waterpark and go at least once a week. We lounge at our pool, ride bikes, workout together at the gym and at home, and she has become quite the little helper. Tonight I dumped the laundry out of the basket to start folding and she immediately plopped down, "Mommy can I help!!???" She loves to vaccuum and mop and even asked for my "special Spray" so she could clean my nice wood table in the dining room. We decided to not go to San Antonio this year as this year has already been very costly LOL... So instead we are doing a mommy daughter campout in Oklahoma and we're gonna hike, fish and swim at the lake, and then do some horseback riding. This will be LoraLei's first horseback ride and she is soooo excited! I'm still working evenings, which is fine by me as I have all day to spend time with LoraLei. I've been taking a lot of time of work (which is gonna have to come to an end) for just time with friends, family, and babygirl. She's so awesome and loves the time we have together and is sooo great at convincing her mommy to call work and see if she can get the day off! SOoo many people gringe at my job, but I LOVE IT and it has provided sooo many opportunities for me and LoraLei that we wouldn't have had. I don't know very many jobs that have the flexibility I actually have and of course it's LOADS OF FUN!

*****
On another note...LoraLei loss another grandparent. Great Grandma Sanders passed away on Friday. LoraLei is down to her Grandma (my mom) and her Great Grandpa (mom's dad). It was Grandma's time tho..she lived a long 85 years and it was time for her to leave and see her son and husband again.

*****
Perry and Kara are still expecting. The baby was "due" on the 10th...however, she decided to not come that day and so they are scheduled to be induced on Wednesday the 15th if she doesn't come before then (fingers crossed she will come on her own!).

No comments: